Amateras IDE 2.0.0
Edit HTML, XML and JSP. Manage Struts and Java Server Faces configuration files visually.
Download Amateras IDE 2.0.0:
Amateras IDE is a set of editors for web application development with HTML, JSP, XML, Struts and JSF.
- EclipseHTMLEditor is an Eclipse Plugin for HTML / JSP / XML /CSS editing.
- StrutsIDE is an Eclipse Plugin for Struts based visual web application development.
- FacesIDE is an Eclipse Plugin for JSF based visual web application development.
Note that the editors do not work on Java 1.4, so the plugin does not work properly on Mac OS X 10.3.
This plugin has currently does not have "Getting Started" documentation. If you are familiar with this plugin; would you be willing to draft some Getting Started documentation and post it on the forum? We will gladly add it.
- This plugin will run with any distribution of EasyEclipse.
- It may also work with a standard installation of Eclipse 3.1.2, if you include the Eclipse Tools plugin. We have not tested it, though.
- This plugin is present in the following distributions:
- Amateras IDE home
- Wiki: HTML Editor homepage
- Wiki: Struts Editor homepage
- Amateras IDE provides support for the Apache Struts framework.
- Wiki: Faces Editor homepage
- Amateras IDE provides support for the JavaServer Faces framework.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.0.0:
- Initial release (with Amateras IDE 2.0.0).
Credits: Naoki Takezoe
Copyright (c) 2003-2006, Naoki Takezoe.
This plugin is licensed under the Common Public License 1.0 license.