EasyEclipse for Python
For Python development.
This distribution includes the following plugins:
- Eclipse Platform 3.1.2 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
- Eclipse Tools 220.127.116.11 - Support for data, xsd and java modelling and manipulation, and graphical editing.
- Java for Windows 1.5.0.06 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
- Java for Linux 1.5.0.06 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general Java development:
- Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.1.2 - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications.
Some essential utilities:
- AnyEdit Tools 1.4.1 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
- Eclipse Utils Plugins 1.0.0 - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
- Color Editor 0.3.8.patch-01 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.
IDE for Python development:
- PyDev 1.0.6 - Edit, run, debug and refactor Python and Jython applications.
Version Control tools (note that CVS support is included in the Eclipse Platform):
- Subclipse 1.0.3 - Access and manage Subversion repositories within Eclipse.
"Getting Started" documentation is available for the following included plugins:
Changes in release 1.0.1:
- Initial release: Separated from the LAMP edition, and added Subversion..
EasyEclipse is licensed under the terms of the Open Software License version 2.1.
Each third party plugin, software or content is licensed under its own copyright and/or license. See each plugin page for details